|Photo by Kristen Finn|
We're giving a fall twist to a fiesta favorite! Try this Cranberry Sangria. You'll love our Cocktails chapter in the Capital Cooking Cookbook. After taking a look, you'll be prepared for any party.
Cranberry Sangria- 2 cups red wine (Vinbev.com)
- 1 cup Prairie Organic vodka
- 1/4 cup Mount Gay Eclipse spiced rum
- 2 1/2 cup Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 cup grapes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 cup Piper Sonoma sparkling wine
In a large punch bowl, add all ingredients except for the sparkling wine and chill. Just before serving, add the sparkling wine. Perfect for a any fall fest! Who doesn’t love sangria?!